European Wall Decor Ideas and Creative Way to Choose Them
Homedesign21.com – Despite popularity of modern and minimalist house design, you are free to choose your own style. You can apply Moroccan style or European style as long as you are comfortable with it. Make your house a representation of your personality. It is a great place to express your ideas and creativity. However, make sure you are consistent with your style. For instance, if you choose a European style, make sure to apply European wall decor or European furniture items, depending upon the extent to which you want to accentuate the European atmosphere.
Great Ideas of European Wall Decor
You do not have to feed your house with all-European decor items. Instead, you may focus on some elements, such as the wall or the furniture. The following are some great options of European wall decor for you:
- Vintage European map; Antique map is one of the most commonly found wall decor items in European-style homes. You can choose digitally printed or manually drawn maps. The European map is usually characterized by earthy colors, such as brown, cream, and green. Hang the map in the living room or in the home office.
- European theme photography; when shopping online on globally renown online stores, such as Etsy or Alibaba, you can find European city and canal photography. For example, you can choose Danish canal photography that pictures the evening stroll, light and glows under the color of sun, or vibrant scene of European people who eat at cafes. You can also buy some European-style home photos.
- European retro resin wall decor; resin wall decors may come in animal, imperial, or floral themes. For example, you can buy imperial resin decors in three different sizes and hang them accordingly in the living room or bedroom.
- Wooden vintage wall clock; European style is closely related to earthy elements, such as wood. Hang a vintage-style wooden wall clock to accentuate the European atmosphere. Make sure to choose a wall clock decor with Roman number.
- 3D wooden animal heads; animal heads, such as those of unicorns, are popular decorative items in European-style homes. Choose wall decor with 3D effect for stylish look.
- Antique metal wall sign; this includes LED metal light coffee shop sign, which you can hang in the kitchen. Find European wall signs with creative words and great color combinations.
- Wooden wall bookshelves; they are great decorative items for European style house. Examples are creative wall shelves in floral themes. You can put small decorative items, such as photo frames with similar theme, shabby chic flowers in the basket or cart, and cute dolls.
- Sculpture plates; these wall arts may come in different sizes and themes. You may choose wall plates made of bronze, metal, or even wood. Choose plates with different sizes and arrange them in in unique formation.
- European style wall mirror; this is the choice for your bathroom. For instance, hang a mirror with golden or silver frame and European-style details.
Mostly, European wall decor items do not come in minimalist or simple home designs. Instead, they are full of details and accents. Therefore, if you have a modern-style house, make sure to apply them moderately, but if you have a luxury or European style, there are perfect decorative items for you. Other home decor ideas: Minimalist Home Design Inspirations without Garage. MODERN! and Traditional Bathroom Ideas Photo Gallery for Inspiration.